Sealy NZ Promotion, Terms and Conditions (February 2019)
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of
these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 16 years or over. Employees (and the immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion commences at 11.00am on 1 February 2019 and closes at midnight 28 February 2019 (“Promotional Period”). To enter, individuals
must adhere to the following – ‘complete our Sealy bed selector and go automatically in the draw to win the bed of your dreams.’
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of
residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the
entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries may be deemed invalid.
6. The promotion is limited to one entry per person. Winners will be notified in writing within fourteen (14) business days of the judge’s decision.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. One winner will be selected from all eligible entrants on 1 March 2019. The winner will be gifted a Sealy or Sealy Posturepedic bed up to the
value of $10,000 RRP (depending on the recommended product range, size and comfort level as identified by the Sealy bed selector). The prize
is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
8. The winner may be required to take part in related publicity, including participation in ad-hoc media activity with print and broadcast media with
reasonable advance notice.
9. The winner will have until 31 March 2019 to claim their prize. The Promoter is responsible for meeting any charges of the delivery of the goods
to main metropolitan areas in New Zealand. Any possible other delivery charges will be met by the winner.
10. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/
or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
11. By entering the competition, entrants agree that their names may be posted on the Sealy New Zealand website and Facebook pages and any
related Sealy New Zealand online/social media platforms.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the
right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory
authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website/associated services is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet
service provider used.
14. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes, modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees
(“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter
(including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage
(including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective
officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or
equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry
or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the
reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a
winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third
parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities.
Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional,
marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should
direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
17. The Promoter is Sealy New Zealand Limited.