We're Here to Help ...
To help you find your perfect bed, we recommend you try our bed selector to help identify the Sealy Posturepedic bed that will be best for you. Once you have completed this, we recommend you visit your local Sealy retailer to try the bed. We hope the tips below will also help you with your selection. Happy shopping!
If you are shopping for yourself and your partner, we encourage you to shop together for your new bed. Comfort test a number of beds to find the sleep system that works best for both of you.
where to shop?
- If you have had a positive shopping experience with a preferred retailer, we recommend you start with that store
- Check the retailer offers the brand/product you prefer
- Or, find a retailer on our list of our recommended Sealy Posturepedic stockists
take the time to try the products
- Take the time to lie on the bed, this is a valuable investment, to ensure you select the right product.
- We suggest you start at the Sealy Posturepedic Exquisite collection and try our other ranges from that point (Crown Jewel, Enhance, Aspire, PosturePremier).
- Once you determine which product segment is best for you, try an ultra plush, plush and firm bed (these refer to the comfort levels) - more about this below!
Comfort levels ranges from very soft to ultra firm - so establish your comfort preference first. Remember: comfort is different for everyone. Try several different comfort levels when you’re in the store. A good mattress should provide you with the right support at every comfort level.
- Ultra Plush – a very soft-feeling surface
- Plush – firmer than the ultra plush, but not as firm as cushion firm
- Cushion Firm / Medium – firmer than a plush, but softer than firm
- Firm – the hardest of the comfort levels
Find out more about our product range here.